Eric Kientz — Principal CPA, CMA, CGMA, CNAP
- Office: 785-537-2202
- Fax: 785-537-1877
Eric Kientz has been with Varney & Associates for over five years and possesses over seven years’ experience as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Global Management Accountant, and Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional. He earned his Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Kansas State University and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA), and Institute of Management Accountants (IMA).
Eric’s duties focus primarily on non-profit accounting, including management, consulting, compliance, and financial statement audit and analysis services for various charitable and governmental entities. He is also the resident expert on best practices for stewardship, compliance, and accountability for non-profit organizations.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, April, and their children. Eric’s hobbies include grilling and home improvement projects.
Required fields are denoted with an asterisk.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Kansas State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Nonprofit Accounting Professional