The Information Technology department is seeking part-time, qualified applicant to provide internal IT desktop support. Applicant will also perform updates to our existing infrastructure. The Firm utilizes technology associated with virtualization, mobile computing, data warehousing and server clusters.
- Communicate with internal staff to troubleshoot issues.
- Work with Systems Administrator to execute assigned tasks.
- Imaging and applying updates to servers and workstations
- Complete required maintenance tasks on system devices.
These tasks include working with Active Directory, Hyper-V, staging and deploying workstations as well as various other maintenance tasks and software updates.
- Working toward, or recently acquired, a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering or some other technical degree program.
- Must have deep working experience in Windows operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot desktop issues
- Past customer service experience
Selected candidates will work no more than 29 hours per week, willing to be flexible with class schedules.