IN THIS ISSUE:
- Outsourcing services to software vendors or service providers, does not mean transferring responsibility. We highlight how to handle outsourcing properly through a Vendor Management Program.
- The importance of proper internal controls, including segregation of duties, and how it affected one Kansas bank.
- There's a new face at Varneys - Get to know our newest team member Mike Tomandl.
To download and read the full newsletter, click here
- IN THIS ISSUE:
- Compliance Management Systems - How effective and complete is your CMS?
- More News on ASU 2016-01 Financial Instruments - Learn more about the impact of adopting this ASU, including the accounting treatment and the Call Report.
- New Face at Varneys - Meet our newest team member Keri Nelson, IT Specialist
Our team is dedicated to providing our clients relevant information, on a regular basis, relating to the banking community. Our first issue of Varney CAREs highlights the safety of your IT environment as well as the new accounting standard update relating to equity investment accounting.
The 2017 NACHA Operating Rules and Guidelines have been updated to include mandatory registration of Third-Party Senders by Participating Depository Financial Institutions.
We would like to remind you of a special treatment for shareholder health insurance premiums that may affect your S corporation.