Looking for a full-time tax intern to primarily assist with the preparation of federal and state income tax returns. This position will run from mid-January through April 15, 2017.
Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare individual, corporate and partnership tax returns in accordance with governmental requirements
- Preparation of quarterly payroll tax returns
- Month-end reconciliation
- Maintain a working knowledge of individual and corporate tax laws
- Research tax and accounting related issues
- Respond orally and in writing to various tax inquiries from internal and external clients
- Maintain a working knowledge of tax preparation software ProSystem fx
- Perform other accounting duties as necessary
- Data entry
- Ability to dedicate 40 hours per week.
- College juniors and seniors or MAC students.
- Energetic, organized, detailed and skilled with current technology.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Independent worker.