We have an excellent career opportunity at a growing CPA firm for professionals experienced in the financial institution and/or audit industry. This is a senior level position, with opportunity for additional career advancement. This individual will work closely with the owners and staff of the financial institution team supervising, directing and reviewing results of projects, such as directors’ exams, compliance reviews, loan reviews, internal controls reviews, and financial statement audits, and regulatory filings. You will also work with clients on a variety of financial and operational issues and consulting projects.
Responsibilities would include:
- Directing and managing project teams
- Reviewing results of projects
- Advising clients and resolving accounting, operational, or other issues
- Other responsibility could include strategic planning, merger and acquisition projects, marketing, networking and business development, and other consulting projects
- Experience in the financial institution industry, including but not limited to audit, consulting, loan review, operations, and/or compliance
- Audit and/or consulting experience with a CPA firm or financial institution is a plus
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or business, or equivalent experience.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Windows-based computers and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong foundation of accounting principles and/or financial institution industry practices
- Ability to multitask and complete assignments within budgets and deadlines
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well developed, professional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Reliability, integrity, and strong work ethic